Are you looking for the Best Slow-release Fertilizer For Flowers on the market? You have come to the perfect place! Our detailed research on Slow-release Fertilizer For Flowers will help you choose the right one according to your needs. It was a very daunting task for our team to shortlist the top 10 among hundreds of options. Pick one from our Slow-release Fertilizer For Flowers Reviews and fulfill your needs!
Our Top 10 Best Slow-release Fertilizer For Flowers Picks
|1||Orchid Plant Food (5 oz, 50+ Applications) - Bloom Booster Fertilizer Pellets for Orchids in Pots - Slow Release Nutrients for Healthy Flower & Reblooms||9.8||Price on Amazon|
|2||Orchid Food by Perfect Plants - Resealable 5oz. Bag - Slow Release Fertilizer Pellets - Suitable for All Orchid Types - Nutrients for a Healthy Phalaenopsis||9.8||Price on Amazon|
|3||Jobe's Organics 09686 Annuals & Perennials Slow Release Plant Food||9.6||Price on Amazon|
|4||Schultz 018065 Spf48270 Slow-Release Bloom Fertilizer 3.5 Lbs||9.4||Price on Amazon|
|5||BioAdvanced Rose and Flower Fertilizer||9.2||Price on Amazon|
|6||Schultz Spf48410 Rose & Flower Slow-Release Plant Food||8.8||Price on Amazon|
|7||Proven Winners ZZFTMR101ZF0 Continuous Release Fertilizer||8.8||Price on Amazon|
|8||Schultz 018062 Spf48100 Slow-Release Vegetable Fertilizer 3.5 Lbs||8.8||Price on Amazon|
|9||Schultz Azalea, Cameillia||8.6||Price on Amazon|
|10||Espoma ESPPT36 Plant Tone All Purpose Slow Release Natural 5-3-3 Plant Food For Flowers||8.4||Price on Amazon|
1. Orchid Plant Food (5 oz, 50+ Applications) – Bloom Booster Fertilizer Pellets for Orchids in Pots – Slow Release Nutrients for Healthy Flower & Reblooms
- NUTRIENT NOURISHMENT – A balanced mix of all the macro and micronutrients your orchid needs for health, growth, and blooms.
- FOR GREEN, GROWTH & BLOOMS – Made urea free to gently feed your orchid and protect your plants from root burn while encouraging green leaves, spike growth, and vibrant blooms and reblooms!.
- SLOW RELEASE GOODNESS – Long lasting and easy to use granular formula feeds your plants consistently for 6 months! Simply poke holes or sprinkle around your potting mix, water, and watch your orchid thrive! Perfect for pots with bark, sphagnum moss, perlite, and other organic soil mixes.
- PERFECT FOR ALL ORCHID VARIETIES – Promotes the health and vitality of your potted phalaenopsis, cattleya, vanda, cymbidium, denbrobium, and other indoor and outdoor orchid types.
- LASTS LONGER, FOR LESS – One resealable pouch contains enough fertilizer to feed an orchid in a 4″ pot for over 50 applications!.
2. Orchid Food by Perfect Plants – Resealable 5oz. Bag – Slow Release Fertilizer Pellets – Suitable for All Orchid Types – Nutrients for a Healthy Phalaenopsis
- SLOW-RELEASE PELLETS, 5oz — Easy, Nutrient-rich Plant Food that lasts 6 FULL MONTHS
- EASY TO USE — One Application Releases Consistent Nutrients over 6 Months
- 13-11-11 RATE — for Healthy, High Quality Phalaenopsis — Increase Bloom Size & Color Saturation
- THREE YEAR SUPPLY — Use On a Single Orchid Plant — Or Feed Multiple Orchids
- HEAVY DUTY, RE-SEALABLE BAG — Great For Storage and Later Use
3. Jobe’s Organics 09686 Annuals & Perennials Slow Release Plant Food
- Natural, environmentally friendly
- No harmful chemicals that could burn plant
- OMRI listed for organic gardening
- Provides a plant the food that it needs while still being safe for the environment
- People and pet friendly
4. Schultz 018065 Spf48270 Slow-Release Bloom Fertilizer 3.5 Lbs
- Size: 3.5 Lbs
- Slow Release
- Easy To Use, No Mixing Required
5. BioAdvanced Rose and Flower Fertilizer
- PLANT FERTILIZER: Promotes strong roots and enriches the soil
- PLANT FOOD: Long lasting, slow-release feeding lasts up to 4 months
- SPECIAL FORMULA: Special blend is formulated with Micro-nutrients for beautiful blooms
- USE ON: For use on potted plants or in garden beds
- RESTRICTIONS: Not for sale in CA
6. Schultz Spf48410 Rose & Flower Slow-Release Plant Food
- Size: 3.5 lbs
- Slow release
- Easy to use, no mixing is required
- Includes micronutrients
7. Proven Winners ZZFTMR101ZF0 Continuous Release Fertilizer
- This continuous release plant food from Proven Winners comes in an easy-to-use 2.
- Follow the package directions to determine how much fertilizer to use, then apply directly to soil or work it in gently, being careful to not disturb the roots.
- It has a 15-7-15 fertilizer blend – 15 percent nitrogen to promote foliage growth, 7 percent phosphate for healthy roots and flower production, and 15 percent potassium for overall health and disease resistance.
- For best results, apply every Spring for healthy plants and strong growth.
- Use on all annuals, perennials, and shrubs at time of planting and again every Spring for perennials and shrubs.
- Also available is a Proven Winners water Soluble fertilizer.
8. Schultz 018062 Spf48100 Slow-Release Vegetable Fertilizer 3.5 Lbs
- Schultz vegetable fertilizer
- For growing delicious tomatoes and vegetables
- Slow release easy to use
9. Schultz Azalea, Cameillia
10. Espoma ESPPT36 Plant Tone All Purpose Slow Release Natural 5-3-3 Plant Food For Flowers
- ALL-PURPOSE PLANT FOOD: All-purpose natural plant food for all your gardening and planting needs
- OBTAIN MAXIMUM NUTRIENTS: Mix in with topsoil for flower beds, apply to lawns before seeding, mix with potting soil, and apply to hole before planting.
- FLOWER BEDS, TREES, SHRUBS: For use when planting flowers, trees, vegetables, trees, and shrubs
- NECESSARY NUTRIENTS: Derived from feather meal, poultry manure, bone meal, alfalfa meal, greensand, sulfate of potash, and more necessary nutrients.
- VERSATILE USE: Use in spring and late fall for trees and shrubs and once per month during the growing season for flowers and vegetable.
Slow-release Fertilizer For Flowers Buying Guide
We have spent a lot of time compiling this list as that consists of only the best ones. Once you pick from this list, there is no need to go through the specifications of any other Slow-release Fertilizer For Flowers.
Since you've come this far, you're obviously curious about these products and wants to know how we have compiled the list above.
There are tons of information available on the internet but we have researched thousands of user opinions to compile the best for you.
But that wasn't an easy job, right? That is why we have spent time getting the Best Slow-release Fertilizer For Flowers from thousands of options.
- First our experts collect as much information available about these products from authentic sources.
- Then we employ artificial intelligence and those large volume data to validate all the collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality to price ratio using standard criteria that let us pick the top Slow-release Fertilizer For Flowers
Listing the above 10 options on these parameters can undoubtedly make your life easier. It will help you choose the best one easily.