Are you looking for the Best Standby Diesel Generator For Home Use on the market? You have come to the perfect place! Our detailed research on Standby Diesel Generator For Home Use will help you choose the right one according to your needs. It was a very daunting task for our team to shortlist the top 10 among hundreds of options. Pick one from our Standby Diesel Generator For Home Use Reviews and fulfill your needs!
Our Top 10 Best Standby Diesel Generator For Home Use Picks
|1||Pulsar G12KBN Heavy Duty Portable Dual Fuel Generator - 9500 Rated Watts & 12000 Peak Watts - Gas & LPG - Electric Start - Transfer Switch & RV Ready - CARB Compliant||9.8||Price on Amazon|
|2||Generac 7676 GP8000E Portable Generator||9.8||Price on Amazon|
|3||Champion 8.5-kW Home Standby Generator with 50-Amp Outdoor-Rated Automatic Transfer Switch||9.6||Price on Amazon|
|4||DuroMax XP12000EH Generator-12000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Home Back Up & RV Ready||9.4||Price on Amazon|
|5||WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready||9.2||Price on Amazon|
|6||Champion Power Equipment 100111 15||9.2||Price on Amazon|
|7||WEN DF1100T 11, 000-Watt 120V/240V Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wheel Kit and Electric Start - CARB Compliant||9||Price on Amazon|
|8||Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator-9500 Rated 12500 Peak Watts Gas or Propane Powered-Electric Start-Transfer Switch & RV Ready||8.8||Price on Amazon|
|9||DuroMax XP13000HX Dual Fuel Portable Generator-13000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start w/CO Alert||8.4||Price on Amazon|
|10||DuroStar DS4000S Portable Generator||8.4||Price on Amazon|
1. Pulsar G12KBN Heavy Duty Portable Dual Fuel Generator – 9500 Rated Watts & 12000 Peak Watts – Gas & LPG – Electric Start – Transfer Switch & RV Ready – CARB Compliant
- 12, 000 peak watts/ 9, 500 Rated watts (gasoline) & 10, 800 peak watts/ 8, 550 Rated watts (LPG)
- Dual fuel capability allows you to choose between gasoline & LPG fuel sources; great for emergency situations or natural disaster as LPG may be more readily available and easy to store.
- The 457cc, single cylinder, 4-stroke, air cooled, OHV engine with electric start is protected by a durable powder coated frame.
- A 8 gallon fuel tank gives you up to 12 hours of continuous operation at half load when running on gasoline.
- 4) 120V 20A AC outlets, (1) 120V/240V 30A twist-lock outlet, (1) 120V/240V 50A outlet, (1) 12V DC output provide ample space for powering appliances, tools, and other devices.
- Convenient drop-down handles and 10” never-flat wheels for added mobility and easy storage
- Complete with low oil shut-off, 3-in-1 digital meter, and automatic voltage Regulation for less worry and hassle.
- Includes propane hose & backed by a 1 Year limited
2. Generac 7676 GP8000E Portable Generator
- Featuring power Rush advanced technology – delivers over 30% more starting capacity allowing you to do more with less.
- Dimensions: 27.2″ W x 27″ D x 26.5 H | Weight: 198 lb
- 10000 Starting Watts. 8000 Running Watts
- Electric start Model for easy operation (Battery included)
- Generac durable OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and up to an 11 hour run-time at 50% load.
3. Champion 8.5-kW Home Standby Generator with 50-Amp Outdoor-Rated Automatic Transfer Switch
- Totally Automatic – The ATS50 Emergency Essentials Automatic Transfer Switch has 8 available circuits and provides seamless power to your home during an outage.
- Quietest-in-Class – Thanks to advanced sound dampening and a specially designed low-tone muffler, this generator operates at a residential-friendly 59.
- Reliable – 24-volt starting system operates in sub-zero or extreme heat (between -22° F and 104° F) with no warming kit necessary, plus the generator performs weekly self-diagnostic tests.
- Powerful – The 8.
- Champion Support – Includes 10-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
4. DuroMax XP12000EH Generator-12000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Home Back Up & RV Ready
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12,000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Maximum power: with DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle.
- Powering everyone anywhere: like all DuroMax generators, the XP12000EH is EPA and CARB approved For use in all 50 States.
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke
5. WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready
- Switch between gasoline (4750 surge watts, 3800 running watt) and propane (4350 surge, 3500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial.
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 224cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- 4-gallon tank provides up to 11 hours of half load run time
- Includes two 120V GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120V/240V NEMA 30A twist lock (L14-30R), a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a wheel and handle kit, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, and a 2-year warranty.
6. Champion Power Equipment 100111 15
- Ultra-Powerful – At 15,000 starting watts and 12,000 running watts, enjoy up to 9 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 78 dBA from 23 feet.
- Electric Start – Trust the reliable 717cc V-Twin Champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a reliable toggle switch, plus built-in Cold Start Technology for easy starts in cold weather.
- Covered Outlets – One 120V 30A locking, a 120/240V 30A locking, a 120/240V 50A and four 120V 20A GFCI outlets, plus Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your appliances and equipment safe.
- Lift Hook – Designed for safe and easy transport, loading and unloading, plus the Intelligauge keeps track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours so you can easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals.
- Champion Support – includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
7. WEN DF1100T 11
- Switch between gasoline (11,000 surge watts, 8,300 running watt) and propane (9,500 surge, 7,500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial.
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 457cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- 6.6-gallon tank provides up to 8.5 hours of half load run time
- Includes four 120V GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120V 30A twist lock outlet (L5-30R), a 120V/240V 50A outlet (NEMA 14-50R), a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, and a two-year warranty.
8. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator-9500 Rated 12500 Peak Watts Gas or Propane Powered-Electric Start-Transfer Switch & RV Ready
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6.
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter.
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Propane Regulator, Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, Heat Resistant Plastic Wheels with Never-Flat Polyurethane Tires, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required).
9. DuroMax XP13000HX Dual Fuel Portable Generator-13000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start w/CO Alert
- All-new control center with a digital multimeter, push-button start, and a front-facing fuel interface allowing you to change your fuel type in seconds! The digital multimeter displays voltage, frequency, total hours run, and hours until the recommended maintenance.
- This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
- Equipped with DuroMax “CO Alert Technology” that will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected.
- Built using a powerful 500cc OHV DuroMax engine and features ALL COPPER WINDINGS designed to make your generator last for years.
- The fully loaded power panel includes four 120V GFCI household outlets, one 120V 30AMP outlet, one 120/240V 30AMP twist-lock outlet, and a heavy-duty 120/240V 50AMP outlet making it transfer switch ready!.
10. DuroStar DS4000S Portable Generator
- POWERFUL DUROSTAR ENGINE: The DS4000S is Powered by a 7Hp 208cc OHV Durostar Engine.
- GAS POWERED TECHNOLOGY: Run your generator with Gasoline for long lasting power.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4, 000 starting watts and 3, 300 running watts, this unit provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
- MAXIMUM POWER: With Durostar, get the power you need with a power panel that provides: 2 120V household outlets and 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet.
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: Like all Durostar generators, the DS4000S is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
Standby Diesel Generator For Home Use Buying Guide
We have spent a lot of time compiling this list as that consists of only the best ones. Once you pick from this list, there is no need to go through the specifications of any other Standby Diesel Generator For Home Use.
Since you've come this far, you're obviously curious about these products and wants to know how we have compiled the list above.
There are tons of information available on the internet but we have researched thousands of user opinions to compile the best for you.
But that wasn't an easy job, right? That is why we have spent time getting the Best Standby Diesel Generator For Home Use from thousands of options.
- First our experts collect as much information available about these products from authentic sources.
- Then we employ artificial intelligence and those large volume data to validate all the collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality to price ratio using standard criteria that let us pick the top Standby Diesel Generator For Home Use
Listing the above 10 options on these parameters can undoubtedly make your life easier. It will help you choose the best one easily.